CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful: Day 8

Just as the title to my blog says, there are SO MANY "everyday blessings" in my life, it's hard to narrow it down to just 30 things I'm thankful for.

Today I'm thankful for the joy that my children bring to my life.  I returned today from being gone 3 out of the last 4 nights.  Justin was a rockstar with the kids...he did it all and I came home to a clean house both times.  The kids were both well taken care of and happy when I arrived back home.  It's a great feeling. 

Just as I walked in tonight, both kids met me with smiles and hugs.  Justin had to take off right away so I got to spend an hour of uninterrupted quality time with them.  We played hide-and-seek, took "rides" around the house in the laundry basket, read books, and laughed.  As Alexis was reading me her homework, Austin disappeared for awhile and came back looking like this:


The 3 of us giggled for at least a minute.  This little guy is so funny and so happy 99% of the time.  It can be stressful dealing with difficult kids all day at school but it never fails, I come home and my kids are such a breath of fresh air.  I don't know what I'd do without them.  They bring me SO much joy!

Here are a few more photos from our evening of giggles!
 Austin is looking so grown up!
 Alexis crashed after a ride in the laundry basket!
  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

When daddy got home, he had some help switching the laundry from his best buddy, Austin!

0 comments: