CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful: Day 25

Today I'm thankful for shopping!!!  I love to shop.  I'm very "frugal" so I don't often splurge but I do search high and low for great bargains.  Today is Black Friday and although there weren't a ton of great bargains that caught my eye this year, I did go out and snag some Christmas gifts.  I also got a new phone for me, which is allowing me internet in the car to post this!   Our hotel in Tulsa was also across the way from a very nice shopping center which had a SWEET jewelry store called $1 Jewelry Galore.  It was no joke, all of their jewelry was $1 and some was even 2/$1.  That is my kind of jewelry, folks!  I got 27 new pieces of jewelry.  Not great quality jewelry but "fun" jewelry to wear...even if just a few times.  It was a great day!!

0 comments: