CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful: Day 24

Happy Thanksgiving.  Today is the day we celebrate thankfulness for everything God has given us.  I am thankful for so, so many things today but I'll narrow it down.  I'm most thankful for family.  We get to spend many days each year with my family since we live in the same town as my parents and siblings.

Today, we got to spend the day with Justin's family.  I can't even remember the last time his parents, siblings, spouses and grandkids were together.  It's been at least 2+ years and that was before Craig and Austin were part of the family so it'll be a special day, especially for Justin's parents as they have all of their kids together (which is rare).

We went to Craig and Amy's church to celebrate, eat, and watch football.  They had a nice big kitchen and dining area so we had plenty of room.  Grandma Kacky (J's mom) went to a TON of work bringing every single grocery and kitchen supply to make an entire Thanksgiving feast, which made me even more thankful for the meal.  It was a fun day...and I ate too much!

I'm posting this before I have pictures uploaded of the day but I'll post them soon!  Check back...











0 comments: