CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful: Day 1

I'm joining the "Facebook bandwagon" to give thanks for something every day in November in honor of Thanksgiving.  Since my blog is titled Beautifully Blessed, I talk about my blessings all the time but instead of doing this on Facebook, I wanted to Blog about them so I could come back and read them later or scrapbook about them if I felt like it. These blessings are in no certain order...here we go!

Today I'm thankful for BEAUTIFUL fall weather. 

We went on a family bike ride in the (almost) 70 degree weather this afternoon.  The leaves were so pretty and the sun was beginning to set.  My only regret:  I didn't bring my camera. Darn!  Oh well.....I soaked up the time with my family and the beautiful weather instead. 

I found this photo on Google images....this is about what some of the streets looked like tonight on our bike ride.  Such rich colors.  I love fall and all of the colors God blessed us with...gorgeous!

0 comments: