CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful: Day 2

Today I'm thankful for my husband.  He's a great husband and an even better daddy.  Our kids adore him.  He spends time with them playing ball, taking them hunting with him, watching Texas anything on TV with them, wrestles with Austin and (as you can see in the picture below),  dances with Alexis. 
  We went on a date last weekend to see the movie Courageous.  SUCH an awesome movie!!!  The purpose/message of the movie is to reach dads and inspire them to become more involved in their kids lives.  We all lead such busy lives but as I can see first hand at school, having an involved daddy really does make the world of a difference in the life of a kid.  It's amazing and I am SO SO thankful for Justin and his involvement in our kid's lives.  I love you honey!  :)

0 comments: