CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful: Day 12

Today I'm thankful for friends.  Whether it be friends I don't get to see on a regular basis (thank goodness for Facebook) or friends who live in the same town as me, I'm blessed with lots of different friends.  There are high school friends, college friends, neighbors, former work friends, former church friends, current work friends, current church friends, and everything in between.  I look around at all of the friends I've had the opportunity to come into contact with over the years and just like everything else, I'm blessed!

One of these days, I'm going to take the time to scan in all of my non-digital pictures. I didn't have a digital camera until Alexis was born (in 2004) so every photo I have before then is printed and in an album.   Because of the time constraints kids involve, I don't get nearly as much time with friends as I'd like or as I used to.

Here are a few photos of friends taken in the last couple of years.  Sorry, they're the only ones I have on my computer. :(     I've also noticed that since having kids, that's 90% of what I take pictures of.  Looks like I need to do a better job of snapping photo op's of people other than my kids!   I also haven't done a good job of taking photos since I've moved to Newell.  To-do item #987.


Here are a few pictures of friends I've met through the years.  :)































0 comments: