CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful: Day 10

I am SO thankful for family.  I'm close with both immediate and extended family.  When we lived in Clive, we were very close to my aunt Brenda and Coby's family.  We did a lot with them and she did daycare for our kids.  We miss seeing their family more often!!!


Now that we live in Newell, we get to see my parents and siblings all the time...which is awesome.  We watch my nephew Kenley after school most days until Angie gets off of work.  We make an appearance at my parents house at least twice a week so the kids can see them....they LOVE the apple tree farm.  My brothers, Adam and Aron, show up at our house quite often for a home cooked meal too.  I'm also blessed to live near all of my grandparents.  My grandma and grandpa Hunter live here in town and my grandpa Nieland lives in Storm Lake now.  I don't know what I'd do without my family.  I love each and every one of them!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of my family in the last couple of years! 



I'm also thankful for Justin's family. Although living 5 states away, we don't get to see them often, they're still a blessing. His parents are wonderful parents and grandparents and my kids are very blessed to get to call them Grandma and Poppa. We get to see them at Justin's sister's wedding in 2 weeks. We're looking forward to seeing them. I'm sure we'll make some good memories!

 Justin's parents, Glenn and Kathryn, during their visit to Iowa for Austin's 1st Birthday party!


Justin's dad flew in and surprised him for his 30th birthday this past March.  They spent some quality father/son time!

0 comments: