CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kitchen {Progress}...

I can't believe it's been a month since I last updated.  I was hoping to have this update done by the 1st of September.  Only 2 weeks late (gasp!).  Oh well...story of our kitchen.

We are {almost} done.  We have a little trim work, backsplash and a few other details (some missing hardware, etc) that we need to do and then it's DONE.  YAY!  I am SO SO happy with it so far.  It's been WAY more expensive, time consuming and stressful but it's (almost) been worth it.

Here are some photos of the progress.  When we get the trim work done I'll do a before and after picture but for now it will be before and...progress.  :)

Kitchen Before 1
Kitchen Before 2
Progress
Island

Stove Wall
Sink Wall

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the kitchen!! It looks fantastic! I'm going to bring a few drinky drinks as excuse to come over and see it :)