CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 8, 2012

To Lucas (the man who stole our credit card number)


Dear Lucas Le,

You happen to be the person that "stole" our credit card number to make a $100 Walmart gift card purchase online.     This came at a good time because not only is it Christmas season, I'm also working very hard on my spirit and judgement of others.  I try to be empathetic.  Maybe you have six kids and are just trying to buy them Christmas gifts?  Maybe you lost your job in the recession and times are tough?  Maybe you need a gift card because you can't buy your family groceries.

I understand that bad things happen to good people.  My husband and I actually had our daughter 3 months too soon and she spent 130 days in the Intensive Care Unit.  During this stressful time, my husband lost his job and numerous "big" expenses came about.  Our car broke down.  My husband tore his achilles tendon with no medical insurance, and more.  None of this was fair and the stress was beyond measure.  However, we chose to overcome and be victors and not victims.  We took a Financial Class at church, got involved in church and studied God's word.  We also had some great friends that gave us a generous Christmas gift and had the power of prayer behind us.  We made it and wouldn't wish that stress on our worst enemies.

I want you to know that I do not condone what you did.  It's fraud to use someone else's "money".  You could spend time in jail for this but I hope you don't.  What I really hope is that you find out the true meaning of Christmas.  I hope that someone in your life tells you that Jesus died for our sins so we could live.

Roman's 3:23 says--For ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.  I've sinned too.  I'm not perfect in any way, shape or form.  But I am forgiven.

Roman's 10:9 says--

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 

It's that simple. I hope you and your family have a very blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I will be praying for you.

Amy

0 comments: