CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful: Day 14

Today I'm thankful for the internet.  Seriously...WHAT did we do before the ol' www?  I'm especially thankful for blogs.  It's probably an understatement to say I love blogs.  I'm addicted to them.  I read all types of blogs.  Personal friend's blogs, money-saving blogs, school blogs, home-decor and remodeling blogs, crafty blogs, recipe blogs, and many other random blogs.  Here is a Symbaloo with a few of my favorite blogs bookmarked. 

http://edu.symbaloo.com/mix/favblogs

There isn't enough room on the Symbaloo for all of the blogs I like...I need to start another one! 

 Here is a Symbaloo with some of my favorite teacher blogs.  I can't believe how much time some teachers put into their blogs.  It's amazing and I'm very thankful because I steal borrow their ideas for my own classroom!

http://edu.symbaloo.com/mix/favoriteschoolblogs


 Well--off to read some more blogs.  Goodnight!



0 comments: