CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful: Day 29

Today I'm thankful for 7 year old humor.  Alexis humor.  That girl cracks me up.  She's dramatic in every way (say a prayer for me for the next 10+ years).  She says several funny things each week and I seriously need to be better about writing them down blogging them. 

Here's what she said today....

A little background.  Justin and I finally purchased some substantial life insurance policies (yay!).  We had a traveling nurse at our house early this morning to do medical exams for our new policies and Alexis watched the whole thing.  She had many questions later but her little funny was...."Oh mom, I know why you're wearing that bracelet (an Energy Armor I put on a couple of days ago).  It your new life bracelet.  If you're dying, you just push that button (the magnet) and they send you your life insurance money."

One more Alexis funny. We're driving to go shopping in the morning of Black Friday (about 9:00 a.m.).  She goes..."Mom, whoever named this black friday was confused because it is NOT DARK out." 

I know, someday, her "drama" won't be as funny to me as it is now, so I'm enjoying her silly little sense of humor while it lasts.  I'm thankful for that girl.  She's such a blessing!








0 comments: