CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful: Day 30

Today I'm thankful for our health.  We are so, so blessed in the health department.  After our 130 day stint in the hospital with Alexis, we quickly learned that there are SO many things to be "sick" with.  Our little Alexis came out with a handful of health problems, but most have been resolved, thank GOD!  Justin and I had our physicals for life insurance today, finally!  We've been putting off life insurance for far too long and now that we're both past the 30 mark, it's more than time.  I'm thankful our health is good so we could get affordable premiums. 

It's been a fun month of Thanksgiving.  I have SO many things to be thankful for, hence the title of my blog.  My daily gratitudes are over, but I will continue to blog about life's everyday blessings. 

~Be blessed,
           Amy

0 comments: