CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blessing: Ambition

I've been so busy this fall/winter that my "house" has gone to shambles.  It doesn't help that we're renting a house that is less-than-ideal.  The motivation to keep a house that isn't nice clean and organized is far less appealing than it was when we had our house in Clive.  Also:  Since I have about only 1/2 of the space that our house Clive had, things get cluttered and unorganized much quicker.

Things had gotten REALLY bad in my house.  I just "decluttered" in September, in anticipation of packing, but it's gotten really bad since then.  It's so bad, in fact, I can't believe I even am sharing these to the whole world.  Oh well--it is what it is, right?

Well--I was finally home once (I've been gone many of the past few weekends) and got the ambition to declutter our toy room/office.  One of my favorite blogs (www.orgjunkie.com) often shares before/after organizing pictures so I'm copying.  One of my FAVORITE things to do is look at before/after organizing pictures.  So refreshing.  Here the beauties are.....


Shelves before...
Shelves after!


Office/desk area before... (yikes!!)



Office/desk area after.  Ah...much better!

0 comments: