CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful: Day 16

Today I'm thankful for Coffee!!!  I splurged last week and did something very out of my character.  I made a somewhat spontaneous purchase.  I'm usually a thinker when it comes to buying something costing more than $50.  I usually research, sleep on it, think about and talk to Justin about it.  This time, the only thing I did was 5 minutes of research before I pulled the trigger.   Yup, I purchased a brand-spankin-new.....Keurig Coffeemaker!   When I got home from work, she was waiting on my doorstep.  I'm so excited! 


Here she is!




She is out and ready to brew the first cup of coffee goodness!

Disclaimer:  Although I made a spontaneous purchase, I didn't do so without getting a good deal.  I saw on one of my fav. blogs (hip2save.com) that this baby was on sale for $84 (down from $160) so I went ahead and pulled the trigger since I have wanted one for awhile. :)

0 comments: