CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blessing: Surving surgery #9

Alexis went "under" for at least the 9th time today..could be more but this is all I could come up with. So far in her 6 short years of life the poor child has had:

1) Heart surgery
2) G-tube surgery and phundoplication
3) Fix G-tube surgery
4) J-tube surgery
5) Remove J-tube surgery
6) Ear tubes and adenoids
7) Ear tubes again
8) Ear tubes again
9) Ear tubes and adenoids AGAIN!

She did great. Besides the 2 hour wait in the "waiting cell" before the surgery and the hour of crying and being confused from the anesthesia after the surgery, she did great!



Poor child has been through so much. She is SO brave. She is the reason I started this blog and much of the reason I put a smile on my face each day. She's such a blessing in the lives of so many. She's my HERO.



My brave girl waiting patiently for her surgery.

0 comments: