CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I know, I know (with my tail tucked behind me)

I've been HORRIBLE about updating and I am sorry. Seriously, though....life has been B-U-S-Y at the Barber household lately. I am not even going to bore you with all of the details...because it's just "stuff" that we're busy with. None-the-less...wer're busy thus explaining why I haven't been updating in F-O-R-E-V-E-R! I am actually addicted (sort of) to reading blogs and thought it would be fun to start my own. Well...fun isn't exactly the word I could use to describe this painful--er--process of blogging.

There are so many types of blogs out there....christian blogs, photoshop blogs, cooking blogs, preemie mom blogs, etc. etc. etc. (all of which I'm addicted to, by the way)...and I'm trying to find my place in this bloggy-blog world. I wasn't blessed with the gift of writing. Yes....I teach writing but seriously...it is to 3rd and 4th grade RESOURCE students. So, please don't judge me. ;)

After our walk (MAY 2nd)...I'm REALLY going to try to do a better job of updating my blog. I really am. I'm done with my master's now (WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!), summer is coming up, etc. etc. I SHOULD have a little more time on my hands. If I can quit spending so much time reading all of YOUR blogs, then I woudl have time to do my own. See-it's all YOUR fault! haha.

Anyway--come again another day in hopes of a pretter blog (help...PLEASE??!?!) and maybe even something written with pictures. Sorry for being such a bad blogger. I promise (reluctantly) to do better! :)

0 comments: