CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

Frugal Tuesday Tip: Free Menu Planning Tool

One of the ways I save money is to plan a menu so I know what I want to get at the store instead of wandering and grabbing whatever looks good.  A lot of times, I base my menu off of the weekly loss leaders at the store (items they sell at or just above cost to get you in).  For example, Chicken and broccoli were on sale a couple of weeks ago so most of our meals had chicken and broccoli in them. 



When planning a menu, I get a lot of my recipe ideas off of the internet.  Either at Pinterest, other blogs, allrecipes.com, etc.  There is a sweet FREE tool out on the internet to get all of your planning in one place.

Say MMM .com is a free menu planning tool that lets you link recipes to your daily plans.  The very sweet thing about the free tool is that after you link a recipe, a pop up menu comes up with all of the ingredients in that recipe, allowing you to make a shopping list off of your weekly recipes. 

2 of my favorite things; technology and FREE, all in one place.  Score!  Happy menu planning!

0 comments: