CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blessing: A Savior and Music

It's been a rough week at the Barber house.  So far this week, we got a very (large) unexpected bill from the IRS due to a "mess-up",  Alexis has been sick, school has been stressful AND....we found out tonight that the house we're renting is now under new ownership and we have to get out soon.  (sigh)  That wouldn't be a huge deal except there is literally NOTHING else in town to rent.  Nothing.  We are 1 of 3 families in town "homeless" in the last month.  We could use prayers please.

I'm trying to look for the positive in these situations...

I'm thankful for a savior because someday NONE of these earthly things will matter.  I'm also thankful for Christian music.  It helps me stay sane.  Here is my latest favorite Christian song.  Love it (thanks Nadine)!

0 comments: